Wednesday 22 February 2012

So firstly I got four MUA eyeshadows, MUA Eyeshadows are some of the most pigmented eyeshadows I've come across and for £1 you can't go wrong. So the shades I got from left to right were. Shade 7, 5 and 6 pearl and Shade 18 matte.



I seen these 3 eyeshadows on Sale and had to get them, now ignore the colours of the crowns, it's just the colour around that the eyeshadow is, for example the first one is just blue, the crown bit is just for design purposes. Tempted, Siren, Envy.




I'm a very big fan of lipgloss and steer towards lipglosses rather than lipstick, but that's just because red or bright pink lipstick on me is a NO! 
GO!!! So rather than a red lipstick I got a red lipgloss MUA Shade 2. Now I've only ever tried MUA clear lipgloss so have no idea how the colour of this lipgloss will work. I thought I'd try NYC Velveteen as it's somewhere between, a pink coral and a nude. The last lipstick I purchased was Plum Rum.



So the last two makeup products I purchased were W7 45 Sunrise and Barry M Limited Edition Lilac Foil. It's a no brainer for why I chose Lilac Foil I love purple and my favourite colour is Lilac. Now the reason I picked sunrise is because I don't have any nail polishes in a shade like this (Light pink with shimmer) and also all my other polishes are getting old so I need new ones and these are my first two.

These aren't makeup related but I love body sprays, mainly So kiss me? and Charlie Red, pink and touch. But they can be on the expensive side especially So Kiss me? When I'm just nipping to the shop (I always like to spray bodyspray before leaving the house) I don't like using my expenisve ones, so when I seen two wilko spays for 99p they seemed like the perfect thing. I chose Spotlight and Desire as they looked the prettiest plus they sounded the nicest. I'll do a review on them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment