Thursday 12 January 2012

Book Haul - January

I am so exicted to read 'The Power of Six' by Pittacus Lore. I really Loved 'I am number four' so this was a must for me. The next book I bought is the first one in the Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins and my reason for getting this is simply because I've heard so many good reviews I wanted to read it for myself. I've been thinking of reading Breakfast at Darcys by Ali McNamara for a while, and so I bought it.
I was walking round the bookshop and came across 'I wish I'd been there' and I thought it would be an interesting read. Lastly I recieved a book from the library, as I've just joined a book club. 'The Uncommen Reader' by Alan Bennett.' I'm halfway through it and so far my instincts are right, it's really not my type of book. Hopefully they choose a good one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment