Monday 2 January 2012

What I Got For Christmas 2011


Firstly Andy got me Paco Rabanne Lady Million and with it came an Accesorize Makeup set. Off my son I got a wolf hat that comes with paws for your hands lol. Of Andy I also got 'The Lorien Legacies - The Power of Six.'



      My brother got me makeup by 17.
* Butterfly Cake Lipgloss
* Punky Purple and Heartbreaker Eyeshadow
* Royal Indigo Nail Varnish
 Electric disco purse and inside:
* Risky Red Nail Varnish
* Glitter Top Coat
* Nightshade Nail Vanish
* An Emery Board.

He also got me a necklace and earring set, and a massive bag. :-)

 
  My mum and dad got me and Andy a 14mp camera, the photos are took with it. They also got me this Purse, which comes with a wrist strap and an eyebrow plucker with a light and a container.





Laura got me a purple bag which I have used non stop since christmas and a plum coloured photo frame with a picture of my son as an Angel in his first school play.


Nat got my a set of ten lipglosses by 17; Clear, Peachy, In the Nude, Moonshine Violet Glitter Rainbow, Very Berry, Oriental Star, Pink Ice,
Butterfly Cake, Fuzzy Yellow Petal Flutter, Dainty Indigo Pansy Kiss.
 
Off my Auntie I got Lou Lou by Cacharel and she made me a shopping List hanger.

For christmas other things I recieved were socks and bedding. I am grateful for everything I recieved and I had an amzing christmas with my loved ones. I also wanted to share this book my Auntie Made for my Son, it's 'Twas The Night Before Christmas'.


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment